Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday Swatches: Foundation Swatches

Hello Princesses!

Today I'll be starting a new series called Sunday Swatches, (I'm a sucker for alliteration), since my number one most viewed post on my blog is my BB Cream swatches (with over 10k views wtf) so it seems like you guys like seeing these types of posts, or at least stumble your way over here through Google searches!

Personally, I always google swatches of products before buying them if I can't swatch them myself, and I find it really helpful to see comparison style swatches, so let me know if you guys feel the same way, and what type of swatch comparisons you would like to see next! ^.^

A lot of these products are tester sized (I'm not rich!). 
Click any picture to enlarge!
1 - Meow Cosmetics; Snow Lynx
2 - Phoenix Cosmetics; Pure White
3 - Meow Cosmetics; Abyssinian
 4 - Meow Cosmetics; Angora
5 - Meow Cosmetics; Manx
6 - Meow Cosmetics; Siamese
 7 - Kleancolor; Translucent Beige
8 - NARS Sheer Glow; Siberia
9 - Maybelline Fit Me; 110
10 - NYX Stay Matte; Ivory
11 - L.A Colors; Ivory
12 - Shiseido Sun Protection; SP30
13 - Rimmel Match Perfection; 010 Light Porcelain
14 - MAC Studio Fix; NW10
15 - Revlon Photoready; Vanilla
16 - Revlon Colourstay; Buff
17 - Etude House Magic Any Cushion; No.02 Light Beige
18 - Bobbi Brown Cream Compact; 00 Alabaster
19 - Maybelline Mineral Powder; Ivory
20 - Laura Mercier Foundation Powder; No.01
21 - L'Oreal True Match; Light Ivory
22 - Lush Colour Supplement; Light Yellow
23 - YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation; B10
24 - YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat; B10
25 - MAC Studio Fix; NC15
26 - MAC Studio Sculpt; NC15
27 - The Body Shop; M02
28 - MAC Match Master; 1.0
29 - Estée Lauder Double Wear 1W1
30 - Estée Lauder Double Wear 1N1
31 - Estée Lauder Mat Cover; Very Light
32 - Rimmel Stay Matte; 100 Ivory
33 - Natio Natural Cover; Natural
34 - Dior Diorskin Forever; 020
35 - Dior Diorskin Forever; 030
36 -  Dior Diorskin Forever; 040
And all of the foundation together, Freshly Applied - Blended - Oxidised/Set
*Phew* Turns out that I have a lot more foundations than I thought I did! Some of these testers have been thrown out because they're too dark (looking at you there Dior), some have been sold because they don't match my skintone at all, and some will be completely new to you because I haven't even shown them in a haul yet! ><

This time I chose to number and type the swatch colours because some people complained (ungratefully) at my last choice of cursive script (which yeah was slightly hard to read - but they were noted in the blog post too) so I hope this format is easier to read! 

I hope you princesses enjoyed this Sunday Swatches session, let me know what you would like to see next! I have BB Cream, CC Cream, Colour Correctors and Concealers to swatch and photograph too! ^.^ Feel free to share these swatch pictures - but please provide a link to this blog post if you do! xx

7 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see a review on concealers :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^.^ Oooh I don't have very many concealers - but I'll photograph some swatches of the ones I do have for you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all these swatches!!! Must have been a loooong work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it took a while >< but I think comparative swatches are so handy so I hope it's worth it for some girls!

      Delete
  3. You are the queen of the pale end of swatches! :D I'm excited to see more of these posts.

    I was thinking about doing a new lip color every day on my blog because I literally have that many but I feel like I won't last a week >...< LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww you're too kind! ;)

      Ooh I'd love to see swatches of your lip products! You have such a big collection! ^.^

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness thank you for this! I grabbed the YSL youth liberator from Feelunique's sale and worried if I ended up getting a shade too light for me. But looking at the photo B10 seems to match MAC NC15 (my standard go to shade) like a twin almost? I don't need to worry anymore. ps. very happy I found this blog! It's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...