Friday 18 July 2014

First Impression: LUSH Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about one of my favorite cleansers at the moment - Lush's Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser! This is another top seller for lush, and when I was browsing my local Lush store one day, a lovely Lush assistant recommended this cleanser to help soothe my angry acne and allergies.
What Is It?
"Angelic, medieval cleansing wash with rose and lavender. Angels on Bare Skin is the Lush version of an expensive medieval skincare recipe. Rare, precious essential oils were first brought to Europe by the crusaders who encountered Arabian medicine. The church immediately banned them because their ability to alter states of mind was considered the devil’s work! But the final result was Cosmetics 1, Church 0. Rose oil and lavender oil were discovered to do wonderful things for the skin, too. Almost a thousand years later, you’d be hard pressed to find a better all round cleanser and exfoliator than Angels.

Quantitative Ingredients
We buy our ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animals
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine (Glycerine), Kaolin (Kaolin), Water (Aqua), Lavender Oil ((Lavandula angustifolia)), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre), Lavender Flowers (Lavandula angustifolia), *Limonene (*Limonene), *Linalool (*Linalool)

Occurs naturally in essential oils" (1)
This product is such fun to play with, all you need is a small pea sized amount for your whole face! The exfoliation is incredibly soft but effective, and when water is added to the solid cleanser to form a paste, the ground almonds create almond milk which helps to tone and brighten the skin. You can use this cleanser once a week or once a day, it's that gentle!
Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes, I purchased this two days after I finished my tester pot! I absolutely love this cleanser, it's super soft and gentle on the skin, but provides a great clean and gentle exfoliate. The Lavender in the cleanser helped soothe my skin and left my face feel super smooth and moisturized. I cannot recommend this product enough, and if you have a local LUSH, go in and ask for a tester to try it out for yourself! 


What do you think of this cleanser? Do you prefer gentle or harsh exfoliators?

2 comments:

  1. Lush is such a luscious brand ^ w ^
    This cleanser looks very moisturising and smoothing on your skin ^ u ^
    My favourite from Lush is their bath bombs & bubble bars teehee ^ v ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from your Lush Herbalism review! I never tried Lush before, having associated it mostly with soaps and the like. But I've always admired their packaging and natural products! Having acne-prone skin, I'm pretty interested in this cleanser. Thanks for the review. :) Your blog design is very cute by the way; looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...