Monday 28 July 2014

Manicure Monday: Dressed Up Nudes

Hello Princesses!

Today I have another super cute manicure to show you - my Dressed Up Nudes manicure for the PANZ Challange!
To create my manicure, I started with a nude base colour which is OPI's Samoan Sand. I added some white lace water decals on my middle and ring finger, and a simple black rhinestone on my index and pinkie finger from Born Pretty Store. There are so many ways to dress up a nude polish, so check out all of the amazing entries at the PANZ blog to find some inspiration!

What's your favorite way to dress up your nude polish? Leave me a link so I can check out your favorite nude manicures!

4 comments:

  1. Oh~ I should try using nude nail polish colors again! It looks so pretty~ Especially with the lace decal~ ^_^

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Join my Blogiversary International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nude nails n _ n I usually just go for nude nails with French tips, the lace decal is so cute though

    `•.¸.•´ ☆ ¸.❤ New post up on Unicorn Sanctuary ❤ `•.¸.•´ ☆ ¸.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade is so pretty!
    I have been trying to find a nude shade that is either a perfect nude for me or even a little greyish, unfortunately it is hard to find something since nudes for non caucasians are really hard to find here.
    One day though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lace decals ~ so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...