Friday 21 November 2014

First Impressions - Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat - B10

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about Yves Saint Laurent's Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation in B10! I tried out the Youth Liberator Foundation previously and found it to be a bit too dark, so the YSL counter ladies suggested that I try this foundation instead!
What Does It Do?
"THE ILLUMINATING MAGIC LIGHT OF TOUCHE ÉCLAT IN A FOUNDATION
For the first time, the magic light of Touche Éclat is in a foundation. Infused in a weightless fluid, Touche Éclat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With buildable coverage and free of opaque fillers, this foundation's perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal imperfections, enhancing your skin's natural beauty. Available in 17 shades with SPF19 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection." (1)

The colour of this foundation is quite good for my fair skin, albeit a little dark. This is mostly because the foundation is quite sheer, and my face is naturally darker than the rest of my body. It's quite warm toned, so if you have cool toned skin then you can try the BD10 shade!
Ok so this photo looks like a mugshot, I'm totally aware (resting bitch face syndrome hits me hard) but it shows the coverage of the foundation the best! You can still see the freckles on my nose, pores on my cheeks and acne on my chin, but it covers my redness, gives my skin a very healthy looking glow and just generally makes it look like really healthy skin. 
It's a lot lighter in colour than the Youth Liberator and a lot thinner in texture.
Final Thoughts?
I really like this foundation! It's great for days where I don't want to cake the foundation on but still want to look presentable in a hurry! It's actually quite similar to a BB Cream in the sense that it's quite lightweight yet buildable, but doesn't have very many skincare benefits or high SPF so it's kinda different and that means I need it, even though it's expensive ... right? ^.^

2 comments:

  1. This foundation looks really great on you! Love the last photo, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful with it !
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...