Wednesday 3 December 2014

Review - Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Rose

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Rose! I picked this up from Iherb a little while ago for $12.43USD along with the Nude Wear Powder in Light which I will be reviewing next week!
The Nude Wear Blush has four different coloured blushes housed in a cute beige bow clad compact. The Nude Wear letters are embossed with a silvery over-spray which makes the blush incredibly glittery for the first 5ish uses. The compact has a magnetic closure at the front to access the actual blush, and a small back compartment which houses a little brush and mirror.
The blush is incredibly chalky and not very pigmented. I had to swipe two or three times to get the swatches to be visible and they're still very faint.

I'm very fair, and this blush barely shows up on my skin with two layers. The more I layer on the chalky-er the blush looks. It's not particularly a good look.
What I Love
- Cute packaging
- You can use the colours separately
- Convenient brush and mirror housing


What I Don't Love
- Not very pigmented
- Very chalky when built up
- Shimmery over-spray


Final Thoughts
I love the idea of this blush, but it didn't work out for me at all. The blush just wasn't very pigmented and when I tried to build it up looked really chalky. I haven't heard very many bad reviews about this blush so I'm not sure why mine seems to be doing so badly!

Have you tried this blush before? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. The packaging is gorgeous! I had this awhile ago but end up selling it cause it doesn't show on my skin and it's very powdery :/ gahhh,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is really cute, but it's a shame that isn't very pigmented. ;<

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...