Monday 23 November 2015

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Skinfood Gold Kiwi Serum

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about Skinfood's Gold Kiwi Serum! I actually had a couple of tester sachets of this Serum and I disliked it so much that I thought I would include it as a Fail First Impression Product!


"Skinfood Gold Kiwi Serum uses gold kiwis to restore and renew your skin, while providing moisture and whitening results. It protects your skin from darkening from exposure to the sun."(1)  
There's not too much to say about this Serum other than it gave me wild cystic acne and not much else. It's supposed to whiten the skin, but I saw no brightening effects from this Serum, but. It does moisturise quite well, but almost to the point where it doesn't quite absorb fully if I applied too much.


What I Love
- Inexpensive (around $15USD)
- Moisturises quite well


What I Don't Love
- Caused cystic acne
- Very slow to absorb
- No whitening/brightening effects


Final Thoughts
My main dislike of this Serum comes from the fact that it caused cystic pimples to form on my skin, but otherwise I just found it a little useless. I didn't think that it whitened or brightened my skin at all, and it was quite slow to absorb fully into the skin, either leaving a greasy layer on the skin, or adding an extra 5mins into my skincare routine. I actually can't recommend it to anyone because I seriously don't think it does anything at all that a regular moisturiser can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...