Monday 4 July 2016

Store Review: Foxleigh

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Foxleigh! Foxleigh is a New Zealand based store that sells it's own branded watches. They have really pretty colours, and are within my price range, so I decided to make a purchase with them.


Website Practicality
The Foxleigh website is very pretty and practical. It's easy to navigate, create an account, add a watch to your cart and check out. It offers Paypal as a payment option which I love since it's easier to get a refund through Paypal.
Price Comparison
Foxleigh sells it's own products, so there is no price comparison.



Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 31st of May and it was shipped on the 1st and arrived on the 2nd, how nice! My watch arrived in a bubble wrap baggie in a beautiful branded box. My watch was harmed or even slightly dented on it's journey to me.
Products
This watch is so pretty! It's a little bigger than what I wanted, but the price is right, and it's super cute. I am a happy Princess! ^ ^
Final Thoughts
I adore my new watch from Foxleigh and I really enjoyed my shopping experience with them! They have a small selection of watches so far, but I'm interested to see if they release any new designs. They also ship internationally for $10 which is wonderful! I highly recommend shopping with Foxleigh if you're living in New Zealand, and need an inexpensive, cute watch in a couple of days!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. That watch is really cute. I like the color of it :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it is beautiful! it really reminds me of this australian brand "the fifth" where i bought my watch... they are a lot more expensive though :(
    do you know them? (and btw looking at how the watches are made, it seems they have the same manifacturer :/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did look at The Fifth watches and found them very similar! Foxleigh is quite a bit cheaper so I went for that option ;)

      Delete
    2. yeah if i'd known foxleigh before i would have given it a second thought ;) but hey, i'm really happy with my watch so at least i wasn't disappointed :D

      Delete
    3. oh and my blog (amateurish sorry, but maybe you'd still like it?) would be:

      https://littlefireflake.blogspot.com

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...