Friday 16 September 2016

First Impression: Tonymoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Tonymoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch! These are so cute and interesting, but are they yet another cutely packaged gimmick?

What Does It Do?
"Need superior eye care to restore its healthy condition? Panda’s Dream Eye Patch is a unique and fun-to-use hydrogel eye patch infused with premium extracts that thoroughly nourish and heal the eye area’s delicate skin. It also brightens up the skin tone to completely eliminate dullness and dark circles that usually show around the eye are due to daily stress and pollution exposure. With niacinamide and bamboo shoot extract as its main ingredient, this surely balances the skin’s natural moisture levels to be able to keep the skin properly hydrated and healthy.
How to use:

After cleansing and toning, gently remove the patch from the film and place onto the eye area for 20 to 30 minutes. Afterwards, remove the patches then pat the eye area gently to allow better absorption.


Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Erythritol, Allantoin, Trehalose, Hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanol amine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylhydroxamid acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance."(1)
Ok let's address how these look and fit my face. There are two separate patches and they cover about 50% of my face. They also have flaps for your eyelids that make you look like a Panda, or apparently in my case a serial killer. I found these a little too big to be entirely comfortable, and I don't really need to brighten and hydrate my eyebrows. As for the results? Nada, zip, zero. I am disappointed in this as they do list niacinamide fairly high up on the ingredients list, but my under eye area didn't feel hydrated at all and it didn't look any brighter in real life either.
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. I wish these were more effective because they would make a fantastic sleepover product, but I honestly don't see the point in using these when I know that other eye patch masks can just be so much better. They are cute in a serial killer way, but they didn't make my under eye area feel any softer or look any brighter, so I wouldn't purchase these again.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I use these at work, it is quite too big and has essence enough to cover lots of skin area xD I do love the effect, it makes skin nicely hydrated and makes it feel nice, but it isn't groundbreaking effect. Since I get this as a gift with purchase, I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...