Monday 24 October 2016

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Mamonde Age Control Camellia Oil

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Mamonde Age Control Camellia Oil! I'm always on the hunt for good eye cream, and this has turned into a Holy Grail product for me, even though it's technically not an eye cream! I actually read a review on this cream by Fifty Shades of Snail who mentioned that she liked using this oil as an under eye cream, and since it's pretty inexpensive, I though why not give it a go!

"Camellia flower is helped skin elasticity and radiance. Without feeling greasy, moisturized and lightweight.

1. Get 1~2 drops of oil and spread on your face.
2. You also can mix with lotion or cream and apply.
3. Gently push your skin after applying oil."(1)
I really enjoy the outer card packaging of this product, it's so beautiful and luxurious with the gold detailing.
The product comes housed in a beautiful red squeeze tube and has a dropper top. This makes it easy to drip out a small amount of oil and keeps the packaging clean.
This oil is colourless but has a nice scent. I find it easy to spread out on my skin, it's not too thick and sticky. Of course being an oil it does leave a shine on my skin and it does take a little while to sink in fully.
I really like to use this oil as a night eye cream so that it has more time to sink into my under eye area and plump up those little lines. I don't see astounding results immediately on the deeper wrinkles at the front of my eyes.
But I do see a big immediate difference to the small fine lines at the corners of my eyes. In the morning, my eyes look substantially plumper and more hydrated. Of course this oil isn't a miracle worker, it doesn't get rid of my wrinkles entirely but it does plump them up quite a lot!
What I Love
- Beautiful packaging
- Easy to use
- Inexpensive for an eye cream
- Works so well as a night eye cream
- Can be mixed with my night creams for super hydration
- Can also be mixed with BB Creams and Foundation for super dewy skin 


What I Don't Love
- Nothing!


Final Thoughts
I absolutely adore this wee oil! It's so small and portable, it's easy to apply and it works really well for my skin. I've used it every night since purchasing it and it's safe to say after three months I am totally in love! It plumps up my under eye wrinkles nicely, and I also love mixing it in with my night cream when my skin needs a little extra TLC. It's pretty inexpensive at about $15USD for the 15ml, but if like me you're only using a small drop every night, this little bottle is going to last quite a while! I love it, and it's my new Holy Grail Night Eye Cream!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! I should probably get one, my eyes are starting to look more and more tired.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...