Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Ciracle Eye Contour Gel

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Ciracle Eye Contour Gel! I picked this product up because I was looking for a good morning eye cream that wouldn't mess up the application of my make up!
"Eye Contour Gel Advanced products / Vitamin-C / Anti-Aging
The best eye contour gel for whom has concerns about dark circle and eye wrinkles. It nourishes and helps to smoothen the appearances of fine lines around the eyes. And it improves the appearances of dark circles and lines around your eyes with an innovative, rich moisturizer.


INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Collagen, Glycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Panthenol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceramide 3, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Keratin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fragrance, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract"(1)

This eye cream comes housed in a dark glass jar and is dispersed using a dropper top. The dropper top is pretty important since this gel is very thin.
The gel has a cloudy colour and very little scent. It's easy to spread out on the skin but does take a little while to sink in completely. It leaves a matte finish with no residue which I love!
I find it super easy to apply, I drop one small drop on my ring finger and pat gently underneath my eyes.
I find that this eye cream leaves no residue under my eyes which is ideal for use in the morning because it doesn't disturb the application of my make up which some heavy eye creams can do. I do see a little plumping of my fine lines after using this eye gel, but it's not a miracle worker.
What I Love
- Moderately inexpensive at $20USD
- Functional packaging
- Easy to use
- Leaves no residue (great for make up)
- Plumps up my fine lines slightly 


What I Don't Love
- Takes a little while to sink into the skin fully
- Not a super effective anti ageing product


Final Thoughts
While this Eye Contour Gel isn't a super effective anti ageing cream, it does the job I want it to, which is to moisturise my under eye area and plump up some fine lines without disturbing the application of make up in the morning. I have some really beautiful heavy duty eye creams to use at night, but they work terribly under make up. This is a really lovely lightweight eye gel and it definitely fills a spot in my current skincare routine!

I would definitely recommend the Ciracle Eye Contour Gel for any Princesses looking for a lightweight eye gel that sits well under make up.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...