Monday 3 October 2016

Store Review: Hikoco

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Hikoco! This is a New Zealand based KBeauty store that offers free shipping on purchases over $50. Sounds interesting to me!


Website Practicality
Hikoco is a very practical website, but it's also quite pretty too! I don't love the top tabs, but they are still functional and easy to use. I found it easy to create a log in, fill my cart and check out. Hikoco offers payment via Paypal which is my preference. The only thing I disliked about this store is that they offered a $5 off coupon for my first purchase immediately after I made my first purchase. How cruel!

Price Comparison
As expected, the prices on Hikoco are quite steep, but since it is a store based in my home country you do end up paying for the convenience. The price isn't extravagant, but it's not somewhere I would choose to shop frequently.

Hikoco
Banila Co Clean It Zero 100ml  - $29 + Shipping $5 = $34

Roseroseshop
Banila Co Clean It Zero 100ml - $18.40 + Shipping $11.90 = $30.30

Cosmetic Love

Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 30th of August and my package was shipped on the 31st. It arrived at my house on the 2nd of September, though it would have arrived on the 1st if Hikoco actually wrote the right address on the label. They did however have a super cute little note on the front saying hello which I loved! My package was securely packaged, (though there was some denting to my boxed product) and nothing was harmed during transit.
Products

I managed to get my order bang on $50! I also received a couple of little Etude House Berry AHA samples with my order too.

 
Final Thoughts
The shipping with Hikoco was hands down the best part of my shopping experience. Next day delivery is amazing, but the prices are quite a lot higher than I would usually justify, so I would recommend shopping with this store when you really, really want a product in a hurry! Otherwise, I'll stick to waiting for my substantially cheaper products from overseas. ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...