Friday 2 December 2016

First Impression: Tony Moly The Oriental Gyeol Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Tony Moly The Oriental Gyeol Cream! I previously talked about the night cream version of this cream which I didn't particularly like, so I was interested to see if the regular version worked better for my skin! I could only find one description of the product which is uh, interesting.
What Does It Do?
"For beautiful skin texture: Moisturizing Firming and lustre. Salivary gland of leech: Improves unhealthy complexion. Sucks out bad blood. Cheongyeoul Boyundan: Anti-heat aging. Soothes facial redness and flushing. Onggi fermentation process for 24 months (more potent formulation) Deer Antler Collagen water and 12 medicinal herbs for skin nourishment and moisturization. Suitable for: Dry skin Facial flushing Dull and crumbly skin thin skin layer Skin problems at menopause Wrinkles Sensitive skin

How to use
Apply an appropriate amount to the skin around the eyes and spread thinly. Pat gently for better absorption."(1)
This cream has a relatively thick texture, and slightly yellow colour. It has very little scent and is easy to spread out onto the skin. On my hand it has no shine and a very matte appearance.
However on top of many other hydrating layers my skin does look a little shiny! This cream made my skin look quite plump for a couple of hours, but it didn't really have any effect on my skin after I woke up, my skin actually looked slightly dry!
Would I Purchase This Product?
No, this cream doesn't seem like it's in stock in many places any more, but to be fair it didn't do very much for my skin either. Very sub par!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. "Salivary gland of leech: Improves unhealthy complexion. Sucks out bad blood". Yikes D:

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...