Saturday 10 June 2017

Sponsored: Michael Hill

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about some beautiful jewellery from Michael Hill!

A beautiful symbol of a love so strong it will last for infinity. Exclusive to the Infinitas Collection.
The Infinitas design seamlessly unites the heart and infinity symbols to become a complete expression of the deepest kind of love, the one that lasts forever.
The idea for this collection is beautiful, and this sterling silver piece is simple, but elegant. It's also at a really nice price point, though if you want something more, this design also comes with a diamond nestled in the infinity symbol.
Feel beautiful with these flattering 10ct rose gold hoop earrings. Designed with a subtle twist pattern for added interest, these earrings will give you an unaffected refinement, every day of the week.  
These rose gold hoops are so pretty, and they're very lightweight too so they don't tug at my ears.
Michael Hill also offer these hoops in yellow gold or white gold, but I chose rose gold because I love the warmth it brings.
So effortlessly versatile, this simple sterling silver stack ring will suit any outfit. The polished design is perfect for stacking with other styles to create your own unique look. Exclusive to Emma & Roe. 
The ideal addition to any stack, this sterling silver ring is beautiful in its simplicity. Created with a subtle criss-cross pattern, your style will stack up! Exclusive to Emma & Roe.
A starting point to build your stack around, this effortless sterling silver ring is a must. Detailed with diagonal ridges for added interest, it can be worn in so many ways! Exclusive to Emma & Roe.
I am a huge fan of dainty rings, and I especially love stacker rings! These rings can be worn alone, stacked together or even on different parts of my fingers at the same time, so they are quite versatile.
These stacker rings are exclusive to the Emma and Roe collection, and there are a couple of different textures available too. I really enjoy having a plain ring in my stack so that the patterns on the other rings stand out.
These rings are quickly becoming my favourites! Another one of my favourite things are these donuts from Epiphany, I couldn't resist!
Thank you guys so much for reading, and thanks to Michael Hill for sponsoring this post.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...