Tuesday 15 August 2017

Store Review: Vuty Designs

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Vuty Design! Vuty Design is based in Korea and sells Korean products for a pretty competitive price!

Website Practicality
Vuty Design has a very interesting website, it's very easy to navigate, you can search for specific products, search by brand, or type of product. The website aesthetic isn't for me, I think the font of the brand annoys me a little and I'm not sure why, it just doesn't look like a serious website so I underestimated how good their prices were. It was easy to create an account, fill my cart and check out.
Price Comparison
The prices on Vuty Design are actually quite competitive! They were the only place I could find the pink version of the TonyMoly Luminous Goddess Aura and the price is very close to Roseroseshop, which was the only other place I could find the products.

Vuty Design
Tonymoly  Luminous Goddess Aura Crystal Light - $7.34 + Shipping - $5.00 = $12.34

Roseroseshop
Tonymoly  Luminous Goddess Aura Crystal Light - $5.32 +Shipping - $5.97 = $11.29



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 16th of April, and my order was shipped on the 19th. My shipping was free since I ordered over $40USD and also came with a tracking number. My package arrived on the 28th of April which is pretty good at just under 2 weeks. My products were securely wrapped in bubble wrap and inside a plain box which was good, nothing was harmed during shipping at all. Vuty Design did not include any samples which is a little odd, but I'm not entitled to free things, but most stores just send them.
Products
Final Thoughts
I enjoyed my shopping experience with Vuty Design, they have great prices a low free shipping tier, and pretty quick shipping too. There was nothing overwhelmingly amazing about my shopping experience here, so I don't think that Vuty Design is going to be one of the stores that I shop at regularly, but if I found items there for a good price, or that were sold out in other stores I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...