Saturday 2 December 2017

Review: Welcos Merit Killing Me Zombie BB Cream

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Welcos Merit Killing Me Zombie BB Cream! I saw some reviews of this BB Cream floating around and all of the swatches looked really warm toned and pale, but they didn't have any comparison swatches which made it quite hard for me to judge the colour. I found this on Roseroseshop for $3.72 and just couldn't pass it up.

Producing moist and watery skin by containing hyaluronic acid. Covering skin defects naturally with colors optimized to the skin tone. Trifunctionality of whitening + wrinkle improvement + sunblock. Chemical preservative-free which is safe for skin troubles

This BB Cream has pretty cute packaging, it's not too creepy or gorey, but it's also not super cutesy either. It has a squeeze nozzle which keeps everything hygienic. There is only one shade which is pretty pale and warm toned, though it is a little more orange than I would usually wear.

 In comparison to my perfect shade which is Nars Sheer Glow in Siberia it does look a little off. I can still make this shade work, but it's not perfect!

 This BB Cream is super easy to apply with brushes, sponges and cushion puffs. It leaves a pretty dewy finish which can really emphasise pores and flaws on my skin, but this is easily mattified out with a translucent powder.


 It provides nice light to medium coverage which I would expect from a BB Cream. I can build it up a little over my scarring, but the coverage only goes so far and it doesn't perfectly cover everything.


 The colour is a little too dark and orange for my skin tone, but I can make it work!


After an 8 hour day this BB Cream isn't looking too good. I find that it wears off around my nose really badly, especially when I wear my glasses, it looks like it's melting off! I also found that it I lost a bit of coverage throughout the day and that it got a little cakey around my mouth.


What I Love
- Functional packaging
- Fairly pale, warm toned shade
- Easy to apply
- Beautiful dewy finish
- Light to medium coverage (can be built up a little)


What I Don't Love
- Slightly too dark and orange for my skin tone
- Dewy finish emphasises pores
- Doesn't have the best longevity


Final Thoughts
There are definitely some good points with this BB Cream as well as some not so good points. Overall, it's not really my favourite product, it's not the right colour, the initial finish really emphasises my pores and flaws, and after a days wear it just looks like it's melting off my face. However, it does have a beautiful dewy finish initially and it is still a pretty pale shade, so it's not all bad at all! Sadly it's not the product for me, but for $3.72 it was still a great BB Cream to try out!

I would recommend the Welcos Merit Killing Me Zombie BB Cream to any Princesses looking for a BB Cream with a beautiful dewy finish. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...